To position the lens nodal point over the center of rotation on a panoramic or ball head. To mount a camera directly on a gimbal head (used as a perpendicular plate). The Nodal Slide makes it possible for you to adjust your camera's position, front to back, to position the lens nodal point over the center of rotation for accurate stitched panoramic images.
- Double dovetail for added versatility
- Precision machined aluminum
- Compatible with Arca Swiss, Acratech, Kirk, Arca, R.R.S., and many other QR plates
- Beautiful black anodized finish
- Laser-engraved scale markings
Weight: 6 oz.
Dimensions: 3/4" high, 3/4" wide, 2-1/4" deep
Arca-Swiss style camera plate