You have no items in your shopping cart.
• The capacity to handle all telephoto lenses
• Precision machined components for easy tilt.
• Quick release can be rotated 90 degrees for use with camera or bracket
• Black anodized aluminum for strength and light weight
• Maintenance-free; no lubrication required
• Captive alminum lock and drag knobs
• Laser-engraved reference lines for quick setup
• Arca Swiss style quick release for fast setup and storage.
• Weight: 16 oz (454 g)
• Dimensions: 3-5/8” high, 3-7/8” wide, 3-1/2” deep
• Metric Dimensions: 9.2 cm high, 9.8 cm wide, 8.9 cm deep
• 3/8"-16 tripod mount
What's in the Box
Tilt Head AS
Tilt Head Flash Mount
Canon EOS-1D Mark IV
Canon 580 EXII
- Perfect for a monopod Review by Steve
- Bought this to better manage the heavy Canon 400mm 2.8 lens at the racetrack. The new Canon is more hand holdable than the previous, but still after a few hours I know it would be less fun without this great tilt head from CB. Provides a stable base for the lens without the hassles of a ball head with a large lens. Worthwhile purchase. (Posted on 2/27/12)
- First-rate Product! Review by ccmcn
- I was unhappy with tiltheads that I was currently using (Manfrotto 234 and the Induro knockoff) when I read the review of this product at www.dentonimages.com. It works exactly as described in the review, which is to say flawlessly, and it can hold my heaviest lenses. (Posted on 5/13/11)
- Made two modifications. Review by Agee
Made two modifications :
1- Removed clamp assembly and replaced it with an
Acratech quick release clamp.
2- Drilled through the bottom plate and into the
mounting platform of the Feisol CM 1471 monopod
for anti twist.
Note: Large knob and "push in" motion on clamp made lens change very difficult in the field. (Posted on 4/11/11)