You have no items in your shopping cart.
• The only roller bearing bracket for flash rotation available
• Consistent straight and bounce lighting in horizontal and vertical
• Accepts all cameras with and without add-on vertical grips / battery packs
• Built-in camera and flash anti-twist
• Slot for camera hand strap
• Aluminum for light weight & black anodized
• Battery compartment accessibility
• Stands upright using a fold-out leg
• Folds flat for storage
• 1/4” x 20 threaded tripod mount
• Optional connectors for attaching Spider Camera Holster™ - BlackRapid™ - Carry Speed™ - Sun Sniper™ - Custom SLR™ - Joby™
• Optional shortened Canon OC-E3 and Nikon (non-branded) SC-28 off camera shoe cords
• Weight: 10 oz. (292 grams)
• In-Use Dimensions
Inch: 5-5/8 high, 5-3/4 wide, 5-1/2 deep
Metric (cm): 14.3 high, 14.6 wide, 14 deep
• Storage Dimensions
Inch: 7 x 4-3/4 x 1-1/2
Metric (cm): 17.8 x 12.1 x 3.8
• Lens-to-flash distance: 8-1/2 (inch), 21.6 (cm)
What's in the Box
Spider Camera Holster™ & Carry Speed™Our Price: $21.00
Black Rapid™Our Price: $21.00
Sun Sniper™, Custom SLR™, & Joby™Our Price: $21.00
Locking Shoe MountOur Price: $21.00
Wireless Transmitter Mount
For RF-PRO BracketsOur Price: $33.00
Custom Brackets Bottom Plate
For RF-PROOur Price: $30.00
Shortened to 9 in.Our Price: $125.00
Shortened to 9 in.Our Price: $85.00
Video #3 notes: Video was based on a prototype and has since changed. The strap and holster connectors are now piviting to allow bracket to sit flat.
- Well designed, but could still use improvements. Review by Mr Terence
- The perfect flash bracket Review by Joe F
It works perfectly, it's light weight and unassuming and the rotating mechanism is very smooth.
The size is perfect and, when shooting with it, I hardly even notice that it's on the camera.
The RF-PRO is a fantastic flash bracket, I highly recommend it. (Posted on 3/4/13)
- Must have for wedding photographer Review by Dmitriy
Very sturdy, well balanced and most importantly - very light and compact.
The flash rotator moves very smoothly, and the flash stays directly above the lens in both horizontal and vertical positions eliminating any side shadows.
This is the flash bracket you MUST HAVE if you are serious about you work. (Posted on 1/15/13)
- Absoutely gorgeous and works as advertised Review by Conrad Nge